Who is this Button for?
Women who would rather go without sex than chocolate.
Eat in secret to avoid sharing.
Take pride in your encyclopaedic knowledge of the calorific world of chocolate.
Boast that research has shown that chocolate:
– is absolutely essential for the healthy sexual functioning of the human female.
– is good for your heart.
Strength is the ability to break a chocolate bar into four pieces with your bare hands - and then eat just one of those pieces. (Judith Viorst)
Something to consider
Relish the sweetness of other aspects of life.
- The 12-step chocoholics program: Never be more than 12 steps away from chocolate! (Terry Moore)
- Don't wreck a sublime chocolate experience by feeling guilty. Chocolate isn't like premarital sex. It will not make you pregnant. And it always feels good. (Lora Brody, Growing Up on the Chocolate Diet)
- Just kidding. This may be true but it has not been proven.
- ‘… oleic acid, a monounsaturated fat also found in olive oil, makes up one-third of the fat in chocolate and has been shown to be beneficial for heart health.’ (Journal of the American Dietetic Association, February 2003) As a doctor, I do feel a duty to remind you that obesity is a serious risk factor for diabetes, hypertension, arthritis, certain cancers as well as coronary artery disease. See Dicey Heart