Who is this Button for?
Anorexics and bulimics.
Continue to be infatuated with food.
Sit down gently on non-industrial strength furniture.
Accept yourself as you are and join NAAFA.
Emigrate to a country where fatsos enjoy a high social status.
The meal is not over when I'm full. The meal is over when I hate myself.
I must be an anorexic because an anorexic looks in the mirror and sees a fat person.
A recent survey of North American males found 42% were overweight, 34% were critically obese and 8% ate the survey.
Something to consider
Love your body, love your food but eat to live, not live to eat.
- a BMI greater than or equal to 25 (WHO definition)
- a BMI greater than or equal to 30 (WHO definition)
- National Association to Advance Fat Acceptance http://www.naafaonline.com
- Very funny but not very skinny comedienne.
- Eat orgasmically and still lose weight (Dr. Deanna Jepson, Thorsons, 1997) is a book that makes the valid point that you need to enjoy food to lose weight.